Careers at Alcresta Therapeutics
Alcresta Therapeutics develops novel products that deliver enzymatic solutions to those living with rare diseases. Based in Massachusetts, Alcresta Therapeutics has achieved significant commercial milestones, created an extensive intellectual property portfolio, optimized production capabilities, and developed exciting scientific data supporting its products and technology platform.
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CEO playing a key role throughout the business and with external parties. Candidates must have professionalism and poise to effectively support the CEO and executive team, as well as Human Resources. The ideal candidate must be well organized and able to effectively manage several ongoing administrative projects. Candidates should be resourceful and forward thinking to anticipate the needs of the executives and the business.
This position entails calendar management, scheduling team meetings and events, coordinating travel, executive communications, overseeing functioning space, as well as performing other duties as assigned. This opportunity is an ideal position for those who enjoy a variety of responsibilities and possess strong communication skills and willingness to contribute to the success of the team.
- Coordinate busy calendars for meetings, team conference calls, and communicating daily business priorities. Scheduling, travel arrangements, correspondence, preparing presentations, and phone coverage, prepare itineraries as necessary.
- Create, proofread, and edit a variety of material including, but not limited to, correspondence, spreadsheets, presentation material, reports, and other confidential materials using MS Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Support committee/executive team meetings and CEO forums including preparing meeting notices materials, attending meetings when requested, keeping meeting minutes/attendance records and organizing all meeting logistics from preparation to follow-through items.
- Prepare materials for presentations and meetings as requested.
- Prepare expense reports as requested.
- Organize and maintain a workable electronic file system.
- Oversee all aspects of functional office/lab space.
- Maintain IT asset inventory.
- Document processes to drive efficiency throughout the business.
- Work closely with Human Resources during the on- and offboarding of personnel, as well as other projects.
- Support departments throughout the business as needed.
Education and Experience
- 3-5+ years of corporate administrative support experience required.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Works well under pressure, quick thinking and anticipates next move.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must have advanced proficiency in MS Office, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong ability to remain flexible, resourceful, and professional in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to work independently under pressure and to use discretion, judgment and tact.
- Strong attention to detail including excellent spelling, grammar, editing, and organizational skills.
- Ability to capture meeting highlights/decisions and to accurately record in the form of meeting minutes.
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to efficiently and effectively organize as an administrative support function.
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated.