Careers at Alcresta Therapeutics
Regional Business Manager—West
Regional Business Manager (RBM) has responsibility for demonstrating outstanding leadership and execution of regional plans that are compliant with agreed upon corporate objectives. The RBM is responsible and directly accountable to drive hospital and outpatient business. This include the management of a team of Account Managers (AMs), each of which is responsible for driving individual results within their target accounts and territories. The RBM role supports the development and creation of AM objectives, execution of corporate and territory specific strategies, and the management of regional operations. The RBM will operate within promotional budgets and adhere to all corporate policies and procedures and ultimately drive results for Alcresta’s digestive enzyme cartridge solution. The RBM will serve as a coach and resource to the AMs on their team.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and ensuring actions plans are aligned to the strategic initiatives of the brand.
- Lead regional AMs activities including hiring, training, performance evaluation and development while ensuring compliance to corporate policies.
- Communicate expectations for utilization of approved promotional programs.
- Ensure each AM is trained on and effectively implementing customer education.
- Communicate most current knowledge of the industry and competitor products to regional teams.
- Ensure participation in industry related trade shows, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Analyze sales and customer data to ensure appropriate resources are deployed in the region.
- Allocate and manage the region's budget.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop the appropriate business strategies that support the brand objectives.
- Establish cross-functional partnerships and leverage resources across the region to influence customer behavior.
- Oversee customer relationships and manage critical relationships with both current and potential customers.
- Build and sustain relationships with therapeutic leaders within the region.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7+ years Pharma, Hospital Sales, Medical Device or Nutritional Science sales experience; 3-5+ years of regional and/or first line sales management experience required.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated history of leading high-performance sales teams inclusive of documented results.
- Experience in Institutional Sales with extensive knowledge in institutional supply chain processes.
- Solid understanding of clinical mechanisms and science behind product/device line.
- Ability to manage and drive a region's objectives and goals.
- Strong presentation, organization, administration, and communication skills.
- Experience with product launch is a plus.
- Experience with selling to diverse customer segments.
- Ability to analyze sales and other relevant market data.
- Strategic thinker who will challenge status quo to improve performance.
- Leadership skills that include motivating, mentoring and the ability to provide professional development to his/her team.
Additional Job Requirements/Qualifications
- 60+% travel; overnight required.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor, and drug screen investigations.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required.