Careers at Alcresta Therapeutics
Account Manager – Los Angeles
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for driving sales growth and maximizing business opportunities in targeted hospitals, clinics, and outpatient settings. The AM will utilize expert sales skills, advanced product/disease knowledge, and strong organizational skills to promote Alcresta’s digestive enzyme cartridge solution to key customers. Business relationships will be focused on increasing education on product benefits/risks consistent with approved label and increasing sales and adoption towards achieving sales plan. The AM will be the primary point of contact for all account related care team members, including physicians, dietitians, nurses, and applicable staff in their respective territories.
- Responsible for increasing sales volume and adoption of RELiZORB· through effective territory and hospital account management delivering effective sales calls using approved information, within hospitals and the outpatient setting.
- Appropriately and effectively implement available resources to drive sales with key customers and expand the knowledge of health care professionals.
- Continually educates self on latest information related to disease states, treatments, and the changing business environment.
- Routinely works with Regional Sales Director to identify local opportunities and challenges, then develop/modify and execute Business Plans that optimizes sales and the strategic utilization of resources and cross-functional team partnerships.
- Develop and execute a sales call plan that optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers.
- Represent Alcresta as a partner of choice in selected treatment centers, hospitals, and accounts.
- Meet health care industry representative (HCIR) credentialing requirements to enter facilities and organizations that are in your assigned territory.
- Complete all Alcresta required training and maintain adherence to all company policies and OEC/Legal procedures.
- Proven track record of sales performance.
- Excellent in-person sales skills. Effective presentation skills and well-developed written communication skills.
- Requires high level of organizational effectiveness skills.
- Possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities.
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and competitive knowledge.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with external contacts (i.e., MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Understands key market segments and drivers (i.e., providers, payers, integrated delivery networks, distributors, specialty pharmacy, policy makers, etc.).
- Proactively identifies customer style/behavior and quickly adapts all aspects of selling approach.
- Influences others & is viewed as a credible and respected role model and resource among peers.
- Ability to cover a large geography, work independently, and demonstrate strong account management skills.
- Pharmaceutical launch experience with training, marketing, sales, or other roles preferred.
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences, pharmacy, business related field, or equivalent is preferred.
- Preferred 3+ years Pharma, Hospital Sales, Medical Device, Nutritional Science Sales, and/or CF experience.
- Hospital, CF, Nutrition Management, ICU, or Gastroenterology experience in the territory, on the job and/or account management experience highly desired.
- Travel 60+%. Overnight travel will be required.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor, and drug screen investigations.
- Candidates must be vaccinated and are required to provide proof of vaccination upon hire.